Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Coach Warns: Lomachenko is in For a Nightmare!

Next month sees two of the best fighters in the world square off against each other at Madison Square Garden in New York City when unbeaten Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-0, 11 KOs) steps up to challenge WBO super featherweight champion Vasyl Lomachenko (9-1, 7 KOs). In what is a dream match-up for boxing purists, and despite the obvious top quality of both men, the fight is seen by some as a mismatch due to the weigh disparity with the Cuban leaping from 122lbs to 130lbs.
    [Click Here To Read More]

there is a stipulated weight clause for lomachenko? didn't know...still won't help..I see lomachenko dropping and blasting out rigondeaux in the later rounds..explain to me how he gets dropped by a mediocre Japanese fighter and not get dropped by lomachenko in their upcoming contest..lomachenko is faster than a****sa and nonito donaire..but as they all saying though..if anybody in the lower weight can beat lomachenko..its rigondeaux and I'm rooting for the Cuban..but we have to talk about on-ground facts..its up to rigondeaux to change those facts to myths!

Comment

Why would they agree to a re hydration clause? Rigos team had no power to make any demands. Unless Loma knows that wont effect him.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
        Why would they agree to a re hydration clause? Rigos team had no power to make any demands. Unless Loma knows that wont effect him.
        Maybe just so there are no excuses if he beats Rigo.

Comment

Loma will be too big, powerful, insistent and ruthless for Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
            Loma is already getting a lot of hate for fighting Rigo at 130, imagine if loma's team would've denied the rehydration clause. Funny thing is loma tried to make the fight at 126 when he was fighting there and rigo asked to fight at a 124 lbs catchweight

Comment

Wait until the Rigo Fan boys on this site turn into John David Jackson with the excuses... I can't wait to make a cup of tea and sit back and smirk at the excuses

Comment

Originally posted by argentinabox22 View Post
                Loma is already getting a lot of hate for fighting Rigo at 130, imagine if loma's team would've denied the rehydration clause. Funny thing is loma tried to make the fight at 126 when he was fighting there and rigo asked to fight at a 124 lbs catchweight
                I've made that above appoint many times on here.

Loma is going to receive hate no matter what he does because of the anti-White closet-Internet racists. Think of White boxers as ***** with the *******-********ic Party media.

When Ward demanded GGG move up to 168, and GGG said 164 - none of those Loma-haters would have hated on Ward - and that's the same move - 8 lbs - and 8 lbs at a lower weight class is actually less of a big deal.

No excuses - after Loma wins, he's #1 lb for lb.
                Last edited by MisanthropicNY; 11-13-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

some days i feel like rigo takes it and some days i feel like its gonna be loma...i have a feeling loma gets buzzed at some point in the fight. I also have a feeling loma clowns rigo and steals the crowd with his antics like he likes to do with all his opponents and rigo loses his cool and starts to make mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
                    there is a stipulated weight clause for lomachenko? didn't know...still won't help..I see lomachenko dropping and blasting out rigondeaux in the later rounds..explain to me how he gets dropped by a mediocre Japanese fighter and not get dropped by lomachenko in their upcoming contest..lomachenko is faster than a****sa and nonito donaire..but as they all saying though..if anybody in the lower weight can beat lomachenko..its rigondeaux and I'm rooting for the Cuban..but we have to talk about on-ground facts..its up to rigondeaux to change those facts to myths!
                    Rigondeaux getting dropped isn't a big deal. He was dropped against Donaire also and he completely dominated that fight. I'm picking Lomachenko but if Rigondeaux can get some early respect with a few quick hard shots it can change the trajectory of this fight. The same way he made Donaire pay in the first few rounds every time he tried to mount an offense. That changed the way the fight played out. I'm still waiting to see how Lomachenko will respond when he has a formidable opponent in front of him who can match him skill for skill. I also think you can learn a lot from the Salido fight on how to neutralize Lomachenko's offense.

Comment

Working...
                    X