Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Coach: Koelling Said He Suffered A lot During The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev's Coach: Koelling Said He Suffered A lot During The Fight

Trainer Marc Ramsay tied a Canadian record on Saturday night in Fresno, when Artur Beterbiev (12-0, 12 KOs) stopped Enrico Koelling in the twelfth round to capture the vacant IBF light heavyweight world title at the Save Mart Center. For Ramsay, Beterbiev became the coach's third boxer to win a world title after Jean Pascal (2009) and David Lemieux (2015). That's the same number as another top Canadian trainer, Stephan Larouche, when he was the head coach of Lucian Bute, Eric Lucas and Leonard Dorin on the night when they reached the highest level in boxing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I did as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tysonfury View Post
      I did as well.

Comment

Beterbiev threw 1111 punches alone

Wich is more than kovalev- ward together. You know the worst? Ppl still day he was innactive and could have pressed gas pedal

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
          Beterbiev threw 1111 punches alone

Wich is more than kovalev- ward together. You know the worst? Ppl still day he was innactive and could have pressed gas pedal
          Beterbiev wasn't the one making it a "slow" fight, for sure. He was smart and patient dealing with Koelling's peekaboo defense and movement.

Comment

Loserbiev missed his opportunity to shine.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Loserbiev missed his opportunity to shine.....
              True, very disappointing for his fans.

I didn't expect much from him. The guy is stiff, robotic, and depends just on brute force. No adjustments to his game whatsoever.

He was quite amateurish and boring against a C- fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                True, very disappointing for his fans.

I didn't expect much from him. The guy is stiff, robotic, and depends just on brute force. No adjustments to his game whatsoever.

He was quite amateurish and boring against a C- fighter.
                he boxed without making mistakes and it was boring. either you didn't watch the fight or you have autism.

Comment

Good win for Beterbum, now to face some decent names.

Comment

Originally posted by kennethjohn View Post
                    he boxed without making mistakes and it was boring. either you didn't watch the fight or you have autism.
                    That was the point.

Comment

Working...
                    X