Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arias: My Foot Was 'On Fire,' Couldn't Get Off Against Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arias: My Foot Was 'On Fire,' Couldn't Get Off Against Jacobs

UNIONDALE, New York Luis Arias admitted Daniel Jacobs' speed, strength and intelligence gave him plenty of problems Saturday night. But according to the Milwaukee middleweight, his biggest problem was his right foot. Arias limped into their post-fight press conference early Sunday morning, detailed how a blister began forming on the sole of his right foot during the second round and contended it kept him from performing up to his capabilities in his HBO debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Luis Arias
    My Foot Was 'On Fire,' Couldn't Get Off Against Jacobs

well, that is a lot better than Jackson's excuse about size

also, when "Luis Arias admitted Daniel Jacobs' speed, strength and intelligence gave him plenty of problems Saturday night"..... he didn't say anything about size

#excuses

Comment

Mayweather's shoulder and having the flu excuses in the first Castillo fight are still the best excuses for a fight of all time - he paved the way.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Mayweather's shoulder and having the flu excuses in the first Castillo fight are still the best excuses for a fight of all time - he paved the way.
        Lol this weirdo stil crying about a fight from over a decade ago. Seek help

Comment

luis arias did not have the feet to be fleet footed

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
            As i remember, fmj beat castillo with ONE good hand...i mean, all you have to do is watch the fight and you'll see a ONE-handed floyd winning a close decision...it was close, but he did it with ONE hand...castillo was a real good fighter. bt floyd beat him with ONE hand...tells you a lot, don't it?

Comment

"I would have beaten the CANCER SURVIVOR, if it hadn't been for a blister on my foot"

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hansen View Post
                As i remember, fmj beat castillo with ONE good hand...i mean, all you have to do is watch the fight and you'll see a ONE-handed floyd winning a close decision...it was close, but he did it with ONE hand...castillo was a real good fighter. bt floyd beat him with ONE hand...tells you a lot, don't it?
                jacobs and charlo the best middleweights

floyd beat castillo with one hand...

next post going to be about how ward won all his fights without controversy?

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                  Lol this weirdo stil crying about a fight from over a decade ago. Seek help
                  exactly these may haters are psychos

Comment

my toe doe!

Comment

Working...
                    X