Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Demolishes Reed, Sets Up Amir Imam Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Demolishes Reed, Sets Up Amir Imam Bout

Ramirez vs. Reed, Imam Fight Photos Gallery - Save Mart Arena, Fresno - In a showdown between undefeated junior welterweight contenders, Jose Ramirez (21-0, 16 KOs) blasted out Mike Reed (23-1, 12 KOs) in two rounds. A crowd of 14,000 came out to support Ramirez, who is one of the hottest ticket sellers in the West Coast. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the winner of Ramirez vs Imam should face Adrian Granados

Comment

I thought Reed said he was going to expose him as one dimensional fighter

Comment

Hopefully that fight won't be for the vacant title. Imam vs Pograis or Ramirez vs Pograis should be the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          I thought Reed said he was going to expose him as one dimensional fighter
          Yes Mike Reed did say that among other things only to get blasted lol I knew he was doing way too much talking before the fight, he was just trying to build up his own confidence lol

Comment

Imam is getting spoon fed since Granados cracked his jaw. Prograis looks like the better of the two. I'm not saying Imam is done, he just went back to the B level for a while.

Comment

Ramirez looks like Perro Angulo.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                the winner of Ramirez vs Imam should face Adrian Granados
                Sammybee,
                You took the words right outta my mouth. I heard the commentaries that Granados is ranked#15 way behind Iman (ranked#1) who he knocked out....

Comment

Working...
                X