Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Stops Enrico Koelling in Twelfth, Wins IBF Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev Stops Enrico Koelling in Twelfth, Wins IBF Title

Save Mart Arena, Fresno - For the vacant IBF light heavyweight world title, Artur Beterbiev (12-0, 12 KOs) nearly went the distance, but scored two knockdowns in the twelfth and final round to stop Enrico Koelling (23-2, 6 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

BS stoppage...

Comment

After this performance, you can tell a lot of boxing fans now think Sergey will beat Artur.

Comment

Anyone doubted ny thread about Beterbiev stamina 1111 punches thrown damn

Comment

this was the guy that fans on here said would give ward fits at the time? eastern european prospects/fighters always seem to be instantly overrated right from the gate. i mean every single time. don't even have to do too much for it ether.

i think even stevenson cleans his clock in 5 rounds.

Comment

about 10 more rounds than i thought it would last, i didnt know koelling was going to run all nightt doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Herdis View Post
              BS stoppage...
              guy went down and didnt get back up.

Comment

Lol at ppl bashing beterbiev, the other guy did nothing in the ring if he could, would have ran away

Comment

Originally posted by iNixus View Post
                  Lol at ppl bashing beterbiev, the other guy did nothing in the ring if he could, would have ran away
                  lol, if he doesnt have all his fights as KO's ' what a bum'

if he doesnt have all his ko's in the first half of a fight ' what a bum'

what other boxer has this standard?

Comment

They are brainwashed

Comment

Working...
                    X