Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Fight Convinced Jacobs He's Boxing's Best Middleweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Golovkin Fight Convinced Jacobs He's Boxing's Best Middleweight

NEW YORK Daniel Jacobs believes he proved against Gennady Golovkin that he is the best middleweight in the world. That's how much confidence the Brooklyn native's performance in a close loss to Golovkin gave him. Jacobs got up from a fourth-round knockdown during that March 18 fight at Madison Square Garden and boxed well to make it close on all three scorecards (115-112, 115-112, 114-113).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like jacobs but he was dropped and outlanded in that fight. He may have an argument to being the 2nd best mw though.

Comment

Delusion is a real thing. This guy is all gassed up due to a moral victory. I hope Arias exposes him again.

Comment

By losing Canelo did much better than Jocobs . Jacobs hit the floor. Canelo landed the cleaner blows. I think Jacobs is going to lose tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          By losing Canelo did much better than Jocobs . Jacobs hit the floor. Canelo landed the cleaner blows.
          But Daniel won more rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            But Daniel won more rounds...
            according to your throwing less and landing less punches stats coupled with being dropped.

seems legit.

Comment

Jacobs was dropped yes, but he threw more punches, almost a 120 more, landed more power shots than GGG, was out landed when it came to jabs tremendously by about 70...But who would have thought he would land more power shots than GGG? So other than getting dropped which he wasn't wobbled and out of it, yes I believe he has all right to think he one the fight as well as many others.

Comment

Jacobs is at the top of the division. Now that Jermall and Canelo have invaded the ranks this division is top heavy and competitive. Guys like Lemule & BJS were at the top before the upgrade in talent from 54. So now Jacobs will have to do more than just beat limited Lemule or Blow Job Saunders to prove he's the best. He already beat Golovkin. Thats fine. But now you have to beat either Charlo or Canelo to prove your the best. Thats gonna be a lot more difficult than beating that broken english speaking caveman Grovelkin let me tell you. Don't get ahead of yourself Jacobs. Just win this fight with Arias first then maybe you can get your shot at super mega ultra face of boxing superstar Canelo to see who the best is.

Comment

This whole division is a joke. Disputed division, no clear champion.

Comment

How can he be the best when he lost?

He had a moral victory at best because he went the distance.

Comment

Working...
                    X