Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto: No Interest in Margarito Trilogy - I Will Never Be Interested!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto: No Interest in Margarito Trilogy - I Will Never Be Interested!

Last month, former world champion Antonio Margarito explained that he was very upset at missing out on the one contest he desired since his comeback began in early 2016. He wanted a third fight with four division champion Miguel Cotto, who returns on December 2 at Madison Square Garden in New York City.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Booooo. I always wanted the trilogy, Miguel.

Comment

Come on man... I am Puerto Rican but Cotto continues to embarrass us. A third fight with Margarito was better than facing SaWho AliXpress. Little diva.

Comment

The truth is he still had the same struggles in the second fight with Margarito as he did in the first. The biggest difference is Margo post Pacquaio had a busted orbital bone that will never be 100% and was an easy target to rebreak.

We dont know that Margo used special wraps against Cotto, that is a convenient assumption by cotto to make excuses for his loss, something Cotto has done every time he loses. Cotto's team and the NSAC inspected and approved the wraps that Margo used in his first fight. In the rematch, Cotto showed the same vulnerabilities he did in the first fight.

Let cotto fight some stiff for his final fight, atleast we wont have to see him running out of the ring crying and refusing to do interviews and proclaiming he was "robbed" when he loses to anyone top 10 in the division.

Comment

Stfu .... I am embarrased that you claim u are from P.R ... You go fight margacheato , besides just the way u talk .. we know u mexican , always hating on The future HOF ..

Comment

Then get a license and you fight that bum ...

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
              The truth is he still had the same struggles in the second fight with Margarito as he did in the first. The biggest difference is Margo post Pacquaio had a busted orbital bone that will never be 100% and was an easy target to rebreak.

We dont know that Margo used special wraps against Cotto, that is a convenient assumption by cotto to make excuses for his loss, something Cotto has done every time he loses. Cotto's team and the NSAC inspected and approved the wraps that Margo used in his first fight. In the rematch, Cotto showed the same vulnerabilities he did in the first fight.

Let cotto fight some stiff for his final fight, atleast we wont have to see him running out of the ring crying and refusing to do interviews and proclaiming he was "robbed" when he loses to anyone top 10 in the division.

was going to say the same thing

margo was creeping back into to the second fight before the injury

the fight was heading into deep water where cotto would have drown .... again

Comment

Cotto still having nightmares of the the great Margo, I see. Don’t blame him; Margo is a killer. I would have ducked him too

Comment

Margarito was a true test, a tough fight.

A third fight though? No thanks, not now. Pacquiao messed his eye up bad, he lost that fight to Carson Jones even.

Comment

Margo is shop worn. Cotto would had stopped him early this time around. Nothing to see here.

For those of you that are saying the second fight Margo was coming on, Cotto dominated that fight and Margo's best round which was his last one was his worst round.

Cotto had his head snapping back

Comment

Working...
                    X