Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Daniel Jacobs Talks Arias, Canelo, Golovkin, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Daniel Jacobs Talks Arias, Canelo, Golovkin, More

Daniel Jacobs Video Interview - HBO Sports visits Long Island's newly renovated Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY, for the first time for an explosive tripleheader of action when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. LUIS ARIAS AND JARRELL MILLER VS. MARIUSZ WACH AND CLETUS SELDIN VS. ROBERTO ORTIZ is seen SATURDAY, NOV. 11 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. Photos by Ed Mulholland/Matchroom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope he gets those Charlo and Canelo fights

Comment

I hope he gets all the fights he deserves. I dont think GGG wins in May against Canelo. I think Canelo gets even better and GGG slows down some more as age is now against him.
      Canelo easily has the deffence and chin and offence to beat GGG he will have to apply more work in the rematch though to win the decision.
      I think there will not be a 3rd GGGvsCanelo unless the fight really heats up in the 2nd. But I think Jacobs will probably get the winner. I think Canelo stops Charlo and Jacobs though. Jacobs beats Charlo as well by ko if they meet up before Canelo.

Comment

i hope he doesnt talk about his cancer....i mean, dayum, bruh

get back in the ring and beat some ass.

Comment

Working...
        X