Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Ripped and Ready For War With Arias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Daniel Jacobs Ripped and Ready For War With Arias

Daniel Jacobs Workout Photos Gallery - HBO Sports visits Long Island's newly renovated Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Uniondale, NY, for the first time for an explosive tripleheader of action when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. LUIS ARIAS AND JARRELL MILLER VS. MARIUSZ WACH AND CLETUS SELDIN VS. ROBERTO ORTIZ is seen SATURDAY, NOV. 11 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Jacobs

Comment

I forgot this fight was this weekend. Damn

If it ain't a pick 'em I'll forget about the fights

Comment

I can't wait to see this early KO this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
          I can't wait to see this early KO this weekend.
          As much as I know he picked Arias for his lack of power,I don't trust Jacobs chin at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped for 4th time in this fight,as he probably won't be respectful of Arias power & thats been his Achilles in the past vs mora&Pirog who he didn't think could hurt him.

If Jacobs had a better chin hed be the perfect middleweight.

Comment

I'm behind Jacobs! He is one of the good guys of the sport! Thats what was tough about seeing him and GGG fight....liking both guys is never fun when they fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
              As much as I know he picked Arias for his lack of power,I don't trust Jacobs chin at all. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets dropped for 4th time in this fight,as he probably won't be respectful of Arias power & thats been his Achilles in the past vs mora&Pirog who he didn't think could hurt him.

If Jacobs had a better chin hed be the perfect middleweight.
              I still have some lingering doubts about his chin but I agree he's a very good fighter.

Comment

I like Arias self confidence but I believe Jacobs will win.

Comment

Damn looks like he is in the best shape of his life

Comment

I'm probably one of the few looking forward to this fight,I think it'll be a good close fight that Jacobs might win by ko,& Arias has a shot on the cards.

Comment

Working...
                    X