Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Gives Back To Elementary School in Indio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tim Bradley Gives Back To Elementary School in Indio

Palm Desert-based Back Story Publishing has released its inaugural book entitled "Hard to Heart: How Boxer Tim Bradley Won Championships and Respect," a biography geared to middle-grade readers about five-time World Champion boxer and Palm Springs, CA, resident Tim Bradley. As an element in the standard agreement with a book's subject, Back Story Publishing makes a $5,000 contribution to the charity of the subject's choice.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Class act! Bradley not only great in the ring but a outstanding person outside of the ring! Much respect!

Comment

Well done Tim.

Comment

I wanted to see Bradley against the current crop of top welters but if he doesn't have the hunger to fight then I guess I have to respect that.

Comment

Cheap bastard! All the money Tim has made in his career and he only donated 5 grand...
          Cheap son of a b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Cheap bastard! All the money Tim has made in his career and he only donated 5 grand...
            Cheap son of a b itch!
            lol i won't go as far as what you're saying, but when i did see the picture of them holding a check for $5000 i started to laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
              lol i won't go as far as what you're saying, but when i did see the picture of them holding a check for $5000 i started to laugh
              You might not say it but you know I'm right! That big ass check and only 5 grand??? WTF!
              The way I see it is if your gonna announce to the world that your donating money to whichever charity and your gonna make a big ass check the size of a TV and call a press conference and all that bullshet then it least make it 20 grand, no less. At least!
              If not then donate the 5 grand but stay quiet about it.
              And I like Tim Bradley, I've always been a fan of his but he's still a tight son of a b itch!

Comment

There's a picture of Abner Mares holding up a huge $1000 check he donated to Century Sheriffs Y.A.L boxing gym in S.C L.A .
                He walked in there with a suit and shades with his goons holding his belt.
                He did smile in a couple the pics he took with the kids though .

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                  Cheap son of a b itch!
                  How much have you given to charity?

Maybe he has given to other charities and it has added up.

Comment

Nothing but respect for the man and the fighter.
                    What a man does with his money is his business.

Comment

Working...
                    X