Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tramaine Williams Tabs Lomachenko Over Rigondeaux, Explains

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tramaine Williams Tabs Lomachenko Over Rigondeaux, Explains

Top featherweight prospect Tramaine Williams (13-0, 5 KOs) recently gave an interview to BoxingScene.com in which he stated his belief that he will be ready to challenge the top names in the division in 2018. The New Haven, Connecticut resident is likely to face Mexico's Jose Cayetano on December 2 but offered his thoughts on fellow RocNation fighter Guillermo Rigondeaux's challenge to Vasyl Lomachenko just a week later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My money wants to see an upset, but I just can't seem to bet against Loma on this. Maybe rigo can lower lomas punch output to get a decision?? That's the only scenario I can see him win.

Comment

Lomachenko unfortunately is going to run into the sweetest punches put together by Rigo all night

Comment

Lomachenko will be too big, too young, and too good.

Rigo might be talented enough to overcome one of those disadvantages but not all three.

Comment

Rooting for the underdog Rigo - but he won't make this - too much stacked against him including the promoter as this prospect (who I'd never heard of until now) says.

But ........ if he does somehow pull it out of the hat >>> automatic HOF entry and automatic P4P #1 status indefinitely as I don't see another fight that could draw more credit unless someone else jumps 2 divisions an beats a monster - maybe if Crawford schooled Jermall Charlo at MW or Mickey G jumped up to beat Thurman.

Comment

both men will land but who will land cleaner, (probably rigo). who will land more frequently (probably loma). who has the better counters (rigo) who has the better legs/footwork (loma) more power (rigo even at this weight) size (loma but wont be visibly bigger on fight night)....still 50/50 for me wouldnt bet money on either guy. This is the best of the best when it comes to skill set.

Comment

Working...
            X