Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'm Right Back Knocking on Keith Thurman's Door!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'm Right Back Knocking on Keith Thurman's Door!

This past Saturday night, "Showtime" Shawn Porter (28-2-1) took care of business when he defeated the rugged Adrian Granados (18-6-2) via unanimous decision. The fight took place at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY and the final scores were 117-111 on all three scorecards. The fight was the second of the year for Porter. In the spring at the same arena, he stopped former champion Andre Berto in 9 rounds. That win was a bounce back from his June, 2016 narrow points loss to WBA/WBC welterweight champion Keith Thurman.
    [Click Here To Read More]

More like, "I'm right back headbutting & excessively grabbing Keith Thurman's door".

Comment

More like "I'm going inactive to chase a fight that might not happen for a year"

Comment

I don't wanna know what style you possess or how skillful you are..in the 147lbs division he may not be the most talented but shawn Porter is a handful for anybody..not only do you have to worry about his punches, you have to worry about that big head he's got there too and he's got the heart to back it up..tough guy!

Comment

He's like a mini Leon Spinks which is trouble for anybody, and I like Showtime, but Thurman is more skilled all the way around.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
            More like, "I'm right back headbutting & excessively grabbing Keith Thurman's door".
            Bingo!! How can someone watch this guy fight and be a fan? There is nothing redeemable about his style.

Comment

Shawn 'HB' Porter

Comment

First of all, Porter has the shape and swag of a duck. Secondly, why isn't he calling Spence out? Thurman is recovering from an injury

Thurman clearly won and there is no reason to fight this "running-into-opponents-head first" ass mofo at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  More like "I'm going inactive to chase a fight that might not happen for a year"
                  Shawn "Nate Diaz" Porter

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Bingo!! How can someone watch this guy fight and be a fan? There is nothing redeemable about his style.
                    It infuriates me, watching him fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X