Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez on Wilder's Win: I Saw Ali, Tyson, Holmes - All in One!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez on Wilder's Win: I Saw Ali, Tyson, Holmes - All in One!

Nobody was more impressed last Saturday night, than World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman. He was ringside at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, watching WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder (39-0, 38 KOs) make a statement with a first round destruction of Bermane Stiverne in their mandatory rematch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That KO was impressive. Wilder beating his chest then dropping Stiverne. He is mentally on another level right now. Anthony Joshua should fight him to see who the best is. These two would produce an electric fight.

Comment

Wow sucking on a wbc champs balls what a joke wilder beat a complete bum stervine couldnt throw a punch for a chocolate cake the greedy fat pig one punch hit his glove he folded like a peace of paper that fight counts for nothing total disgrace the whole event was a shambles

Comment

The WBC president has gone too far, lmao. But, Wilder's last fight ****s all over Joshua's last fight. Make the fight happen.

Comment

Good so go get him a top contender

Comment

Comment

I liked that KO, but that statement?......Ali, Tyson, Holmes?...............NO.

Comment

This is some real ****ery lol

Comment

stiverne - 40 y/o, hasn't ought in 3 years, was an uncompetitive stylistic disaster in their first fight, even at his "peak" (which was just a win over arreola) he was a leapai level guy

somehow everyone knew this before the fight but they're amazed now

Comment

Ok Wbc prez, let's not get carried away now. Good ko win but let's not act like he kod a prime Joe Frazier. He beat a fat lazy kamala looking mental case.

Comment

Working...
                    X