Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Reacts To Wilder's Knockout of Stiverne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Adrien Broner Reacts To Wilder's Knockout of Stiverne

Adrien Broner Video Interview - Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight title and unbeaten record after an incredible first-round knockout of Bermane Stiverne in New York Saturday. Stiverne had been the only fighter to ever push Wilder (39-0) the distance, but he was unable to last three minutes at the Barclays Center. Wilder initially landed a huge left-right combination to the face of Stiverne, who was never able to recover from the blow.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Tie your shoe laces & stop trippin.....LMMFAO! Oh AJ come out to plaaayyyyyy!

Comment

Broner lmmfao...!!! He ****ed him up! He hit him with a 3 piece and a biscuit. Raheem: who you got Joshua or Broner? Wilder WTF you talking bout, lmao.,..

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        Tie your shoe laces & stop trippin.....LMMFAO! Oh AJ come out to plaaayyyyyy!
        Lol lol...

Comment

Broner = no class.

Broner is a major coon.

He is an embarrassing excuse for a Black man.

"...he f*****d that ****** up..."

"...Oh I'm going with my ******..**** is you talking about?.."

NO CLASS.

CRASS, CRUDE, IGNORANT, the worst of hip hop culture.

He is always trying to appear witty but he is clumsy and I look forward to the next ass whipping he takes.

It's time for him to be knocked out cold.

He's a wannabe who will be hanging around gyms long after it's over, telling the same old tired jokes and hoping to be recognized.

F**K BRONER...an embarrassment to the sport.

Comment

Working...
          X