No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Royota Murata vs. Esquiva Falcao Showdown in Play

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Royota Murata vs. Esquiva Falcao Showdown in Play

In the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, Esquiva Falcao (19-0, 13 ko's) lost a very controversial decision when two points were taken for holding in the last round. The 14-13 result show that the deductions gave Ryota Murata the edge to win the gold medal. Falcao never forgot that, and never will. "He was holding me too, all the time. Then the ref took two points away from me," - says the Top Rank promoted fighter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope they are saying June because they are hoping GGG/Canelo rematch talks fall apart and they can sneak in a fight with GGG then. Otherwise get this stinker against a can-crusher out the way ASAP so Murata can fight someone meaningful again.

Comment

Should have had this referee to ref all of Ward's fight in Oakland. Ward would have had all kinds of L on his record.

Comment

As much as I hate in-house Arum I like this fight I think Falcao has gone under the radar

Comment

murata might get beat in this bout..the southpaw is better in many areas

Comment

I could not stay up to see the fight on Telemundo last night so I missed this Falcao but reviewing his record and thinking he is going to challenge the Japanese for the title he has a very impressive record against less than average opposition... just off the top of my head the first thing I am thinking is 2 fast - 2 soon... Morata is the real deal and he comes to fight but I do not see how this guy can get the title opportunity he has not fought anyone in the top 25

Comment

Falcao is right now, an unknown threat. I'd be okay with this fight, unless Charlo or Jacobs fought Murata (as well as each other), since Canelo/Golovkin/Sanders-Lemieux winner are all fighting each other (or will be), right now.

Comment

Working...
              X