Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stiverne: 'Camera Boy' Wilder Will Get His Ass Knocked Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stiverne: 'Camera Boy' Wilder Will Get His Ass Knocked Out!

None of the numbers favor Bermane Stiverne. Deontay Wilder was listed as a 16-1 favorite over him as of Friday night. Stiverne is 39, seven years older than Wilder, has boxed just once in the past 23 months and weighed in at 254 pounds Friday afternoon at Barclays Center, nearly 16 pounds heavier than he was for their first fight in January 2015.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha Wilder looks so funny on that pic! Wilders adolescent antics are all fake though, that boy ain't no real!

Comment

Stiverne has to knock him out early to have a chance. That body by Burger King training regime doesn't bode well for the later rounds.

I hope Stiverne gets ktfo out though. He gets a miraculous second chance after doing nothing and decides eating is more important than giving himself the best chance to win.

Comment

At least Wilder trains is in shape and is calling out Joshua and the best not his fault Ortiz and Povetkin juiced don’t hail Stiverne for being fat and out of shape again !

Comment

I'm not watching this mismatched fight.
          Slow ass moving dwarf who doesn't throw punches vs Beyonte. Kills me.
          I'll be watching Bisping vs JSP tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
            I'm not watching this mismatched fight.
            Slow ass moving dwarf who doesn't throw punches vs Beyonte. Kills me.
            I'll be watching Bisping vs JSP tonight.
            same here..looking forward to the co-main event..garbrandt vs dillashaw..we all know Fatboy aint gonna do anything to deontay except hug him till birdlegs falls

Comment

I don't understand why a pro fighter would come in out of shape unless he's just in it for a Payday.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbjst View Post
                I don't understand why a pro fighter would come in out of shape unless he's just in it for a Payday.
                Agreed. He's maybe a fighter but he's no professional. If you don't train your nuts off for a shot at the WBC there's something wrong with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  Haha Wilder looks so funny on that pic! Wilders adolescent antics are all fake though, that boy ain't no real!
                  Only the real can relate.

Comment

I wouldn't waste five minutes watching this garbage, Stiverne other than his height remind me with James Toney when he was very heavy... 2 Pillsbury Doughboys..

Comment

Working...
                    X