Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Eager To Down Granados, Wants Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter Eager To Down Granados, Wants Thurman

Shawn Porter Video Interview - SHOWTIME Sports today released an advanced look at a video feature of WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder as he prepares to defend his title against former world champion and Don King's protege Bermane Stiverne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Shawn Porter Video Interview - SHOWTIME Sports today released an advanced look at a video feature of WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay Wilder as he prepares to defend his title against former world champion and Don King's protege Bermane Stiverne.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ... Porter wants Thurman...

... Thurman "paid his due" -- now he seats back...

Comment

No, I wanna see Thurman - Spence and Porter - Garcia.

Comment

If no upset I wanna see either Porter-Garcia, Porter-Vargas or Porter-Spence.

Comment

Porter is a wider-framed WW....his eye sockets are making him appear a bit drained. He's an amazing overall athlete so i dont think he'll fade but I'd like to see him stay strong at this weight because I'm looking forward to all of his potential opponents here. I wonder what weight he will come in at today. Samantha is in the building - smh-
          damn, maybe i head to Barclays again for a Corona picture and a quick little grab....haaaa - and yes she's cool too

Comment

Working...
          X