Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Bivol-Broadhurst, Chisora-Kabayel, McDonnell Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Bivol-Broadhurst, Chisora-Kabayel, McDonnell Presser

Bivol vs. Broadhurst Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - WBA Light Heavyweight World Champion Dmitry Bivol (11-0, 9 KOs) is slated to defend his title against Trent Broadhurst (20-1, 12 KOs) on Saturday in Salle Medecin, Monte Carlo and live on HBO Boxing After Dark(r) at 5:45 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT). Bivol was elevated from Interim Champion to Regular Champion by the WBA after former WBA Super World Champion Andre Ward retired and former WBA Regular Champion Badou Jack vacated. This will be Bivol's first voluntary defense of the belt and his fourth fight this year. He became the interim champion when he dethroned Felix Valera, and handed the Dominican boxer his only defeat, in May 2016. Photos by Lawrence Lustig.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm hyped for Chisora-Cabayel

Comment

Justice for Liborio Solis! its nearly a whole year since Jamie McDonnell robbed this man! Jamie McDonnell is probably the most forgettable champion in the sport and rightly so.

Comment

I tip Chisora to win but he needs to bring his A game otherwise he may be shocked by Kabayel.

Comment

Again with the Bivol-Broadhurst fight for the 'WBO Light HW championship'. This surely can't be the case. I was sure this fight is for one of the WBA titles.
          Not the worst undercard I've seen. But I'm excited to eventually see all these hard-hitting guys from the former Soviet Union actually clash one day (Beterbiev, Bivol and Kovalev).
          But I still have no idea what Jack's plan is. Why did he vacate?

Comment

Working...
          X