Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Miguel Roman - Face-Off in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido, Miguel Roman - Face-Off in Los Angeles

Salido vs. Roman Photos Gallery - LAS VEGAS, NV - Las Vegas, Nevada, The Boxing Capital of the World, will host another in their long history of Fight of the Year' candidates as Four-Time World Champion in Two Weight Divisions, ORLANDO "Siri" SALIDO, (44-13-4, 31 KO's), of Sonora, MX, battles fellow Mexican Warrior MIGUEL "Mikey" ROMAN, (57-12, 44 KO's), of Chihuahua, MX, in a 10-round junior lightweight clash on Saturday, December 9, 2017 from the Mandalay Bay Events Center, it was announced today by Zanfer Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Tom Loeffler. Photos by ENRIQUE GUTIERREZ/Contragolpe
    [Click Here To Read More]

But but Vargas Salido 2....

This should be a cool fight anyhow

Comment

Salido is wasting his ammo. He'll get into a war with this hard head and lay up for 6 months after. No disrespect, but the rewards don't match the job.

Comment

Am I missing something? I thought he was fighting berchelt

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Am I missing something? I thought he was fighting berchelt
          He's injured

Comment

Miguel Berchelt inflamed right hand

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
            He's injured
            Inflamed right hand. Here is the link of the article:
            http://www.boxingscene.com/berchelt-...-fight--121730

Comment

war salido

Comment

Lomas vs Rigo Free on ESPN or
                Salido vs Roman for Not Free HBO.

Comment

Salido Salido Salido.... I can't wait to watch Salido win this local rivalry and meet Loma in 2018.

Comment

Wilder is the best Heavy weight in the world currently. If AJ was as confident as his fans he'd fight wilder without hesitation. Its crystsl clear that AJ is afraid!

Comment

Working...
                    X