Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding vs. Erik Skoglund Added To Bellew-Haye 2 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rocky Fielding vs. Erik Skoglund Added To Bellew-Haye 2 Card

Rocky Fielding has had his next fight confirmed. The super-middleweight, who holds the British and Commonwealth titles and who ousted David Brophy inside a round back in September, will fight again before the end of the year. Fielding had intimated that he would be on the undercard of Tony Bellew's rematch against David Haye next month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight

Skoglund wins imo but hes gotta be more aggressive than in the past

Fielding has fairly fast hands and good power but poor chin, stamina, defence and inside game so if skoglund uses his jab more aggressively to back up fielding to ropes he wins convincingly

Comment

Decent scrap. I have skoglund by stoppage.

Comment

Rocky gone in with a solid smw hear respect for that but cant see nothing but a skoglund ko hear think erik will become a world champ times on his side and he gave smith all sorts of problems

Comment

If we are basing this on common opponents then i can't look past skoglund

Comment

A good fight this, i like it :ANYWORD:

Comment

I'm from Liverpool and I think Rocky is a real nice guy, so I tend to root for him. But with that being said, I think this is too big a step up, I've got Skoglund by decision, I could even see a stoppage.

Comment

Good fight.

Along with Dave Allen/Thomas. This is a far better card than AJ's. These look like 50/50 fights

Comment

Boxrec has Joe Joyce on the undercard vs TBA.

If they can get a solid British/European heavy in there that would make this a decent PPV really.

Comment

Working...
                  X