Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Luis Castillo Jr. looking to make a name in the United States

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Luis Castillo Jr. looking to make a name in the United States

Jose Luis Castillo Jr. the son of the former Mexican superstar of the same name is looking to carve his own path to stardom in the United States. The 24-year-old picked up another victory this past Saturday when he stopped Jose Luis Pech in 2 rounds in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. The victory was the second in a row for Castillo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The old man is looking good

Comment

Nice picture of the only man to clearly beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match and get robbed!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
        Nice picture of the only man to clearly beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a boxing match and get robbed!
        Beat him but I also think Madaina beat him

Comment

JLC Jr is 13-2 vs guys with non-winning records (according to boxrec anyway, didn't realize he had missing bouts). He lost to an 0-11 guy ffs. I'll take the under on him increasing the value of his dad's name.

Comment

Another relative of a boxer trying to live off a name. The worst I've ever seen was Salvador Sanchez' cousin using the gimmicky afro and trunks. Neither the cousin in this case or the son in Jose's case are any good. They make Cesar Chavez Jr look great....imagine that.

Comment

Lol Floyd beat him... twice

The first one was also not a robbery

Mayweather won 114-112

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    Thank you.

I say Manny and Oscar beat him too, but those are open to debate. Maidana and Castillo though, there's no debating those 2 fights. Mayweather got handled.

Comment

Working...
                    X