Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: UFC's White: Malignaggi Was Beat Up Really Bad - No McGregor!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: UFC's White: Malignaggi Was Beat Up Really Bad - No McGregor!

UFC President Dana White has dropped some verbal punches on former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi. For the last few months, Malignaggi has been involved in a war of words with the UFC's biggest superstar Conor McGregor. McGregor, a two division champion in the UFC, made his professional boxing debut in August, and he was stopped in ten rounds by five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

white doesn't actually believe what he's saying other than no malignaggi vs mcgreggor, he just wants to piss paulie off claiming connor was actually beating him. enough ufc fans will buy into it too.

Comment

Release the sparring tapes then and put the whole saga to bed.

Comment

here we go again Now Paulie is gonna go on a tweeter rampage

Comment

this fight is going to happen st patricks day Saturday march 17th

Comment

I will never believe a word that comes out of Jr. Arum's big mouth.

Comment

I hope you all don't fall for it again if Floyd gives mcgregor a rematch you should have known better same way Floyd would lose in mma it never was a fight

Comment

Unless they show the whole footage it's in my mind that McGregor got worked badly.

I am fairly certain that happened. I'm not sure why UFC/Dana White can't move on. You got slapped around by a washed up retired little guy in sparring then fought a 40-year old retired guy that tried to make it a competitive fight and got embarrassed badly. Get over it Dana.

Comment

I think Paulie is gonna have a mental relapse when he hears this ****.

Comment

The whole world saw McGregor try his hand at boxing, and nobody believes Conor beat anyone in any boxing ring. Well, maybe some bonehead UFC fans believe it, but no reasonable boxing fans believe it. If Conor had beat somebody "Really Bad" then there would be no reason to withhold the footage, especially since they were so quick to release a far-less impressive montage showing Conor landing rudimentary punches & scoring a questionable knock-down. If good footage existed, they would show us. If Conor took a particularly large crap, they would show us. Why would they not show us footage of this horrible beating that Malignaggi supposedly received? The only thing Conor can beat is his genitals, and he probably still doesn't win since he's "black below the waist". Whatever. I KNOW that made no sense, but that's how aggravated I'm getting from seeing articles about that buffoon.

Comment

Working...
                    X