Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Margarito Not Happy That Cotto Passed Him Over For Sadam Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Margarito Not Happy That Cotto Passed Him Over For Sadam Ali

Former world champion Antonio Margarito was aiming for one contest since his comeback began in early 2016. He wanted a third fight with four division champion Miguel Cotto, who returns on December 2 at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Cotto is planning to retire by year's end, and Margarito will not be his final career opponent. Cotto will defend his WBO junior middleweight title against heavy underdog Sadam Ali, who moves up from the welterweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one gives a sht about a shot to sht cyclops Margarito. And Mexico should block him from fighting but he could have an eyeball hanging out on a strand, and arm twisted backwards and look like a member of the walking dead land they would still let his corpse fight below the border in some bull ring.

Comment

Cotto going out like a B*tch! The loaded gloves bs was never proven in their 1st fight.

Comment

You were on your way to a stoppage loss to Carson Jones in 2017. You are 39 about to turn 40 years old. Not getting the Cotto rematch was a gift from god. Saved you from what would have most likely been the most embarrassing career ending ass whooping. Just retire. Please stop.

Comment

Margarito vs Carson Jones rematch

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            No one gives a sht about a shot to sht cyclops Margarito. And Mexico should block him from fighting but he could have an eyeball hanging out on a strand, and arm twisted backwards and look like a member of the walking dead land they would still let his corpse fight below the border in some bull ring.
            Which is exactly what he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Well I agree that Margs hasn't done anything to warrant a 3rd fight, just fyi, you also have a cheater on your avatar. I know fans like to pick and chose though on what cheaters they like. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                Cotto going out like a B*tch! The loaded gloves bs was never proven in their 1st fight.
                oh really? Since getting caught in the MOsley fight, he's been average ever since. Coincidence or not?

Comment

This guy just wants another payday because hes broke. Why else would he risk losing his vision completely? He only has 1 functioning eye left and if that one goes hes screwed. I would feel bad for him if it weren't for the fact that he attempted to load his wraps against mosley which could have made him go blind or worse. Also he made many millions of dollars thanks to bob arum and he squandered it. How many people get a chance to have millions of dollars? I don't feel bad for him. Al Haymon loves to squander big money on mismatches, he could get one last payday against someone like lara and hope he keeps his working eyeball, and then use that money to start a business and live within his means, but something tells me hes not that smart.

Comment

With Ali’s chin, I might’ve picked Margs to beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X