Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricardo Mayorga Leaves To Russia, Vows To Drill Sirotkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ricardo Mayorga Leaves To Russia, Vows To Drill Sirotkin

Former world champion Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga (32-9-1, 26 KOs) has jumped on a plane bound for Russia, as the Nicaraguan madman is going to take part in several pre-fight media events to promote his upcoming fight with undefeated super middleweight prospect Andrey Sirotkin (13-0, 3 KOs), also known as "El Toro." The fight takes place in Russia on the 3rd of November. The fight has been sanctioned for the vacant super middleweight silver title of the World Boxing Council.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mayorga in his prime was one of a kind one of the best trash talkers and fought with the best win or lose he wasn't afraid of no one! But now hes just doing it because its the only way for him to make money wish that wasn't the case. People bash him in Nicaragua but hes one of the coolest persons always down to take a picture with anyone that asks.

Comment

He's gonna end up getting hurt by one of these Russian guys. They dont **** around

Comment

Fight Margarito already, craterface.

Comment

El Matador looking like a kid at the special olympics

WAR MAYORGA! WAR DOWN SYNDROME!!

Comment

I remember his brutal fight with Fernando Vargas.

Comment

I can't believe this dude is still fighting.

Comment

Mayorga mayorga mayorga!

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  He's gonna end up getting hurt by one of these Russian guys. They dont **** around
                  What i was thinking. Mayorga needs to behave himself there cuz these crazy Russian guys wont let him slide.

Comment

Mayorga will get stopped in 6 trust me

Comment

Working...
                    X