Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander vs. Walter Castillo - PBC on FS1, November 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Devon Alexander vs. Walter Castillo - PBC on FS1, November 21

Former 147-pound world champion Devon Alexander will battle rugged contender Walter Castillo in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DE CAMPEONES on FOX Deportes Tuesday, Nov. 21 from The Coliseum in St. Petersburg, Florida with televised coverage beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope castillo batters that thug

Comment

Devon will have no say what so ever with the current crop of welterweights

Comment

There is nothing toe-to-toe about Devon. Bradley exposed him and after that he proved to be a hype job. Just backs up in circles flicking a pitty pat jab and occasionally will throw a straight left.

I hope Castillo ends his boring, overhyped career.

Comment

He's a good boxer. Everyone is forgetting how he boxed Maidana and beat him quite easily and almost at one point stopped him. He's almost a lot of confidence but he'll give anyone trouble - I'd like to see him vs Brandon Rios as a confidence fight. I hear Rios is back as well.

Comment

Devon needs to go back down to 140, if he can. He can rule at 140 or be irrelevant at 147

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
              He's a good boxer. Everyone is forgetting how he boxed Maidana and beat him quite easily and almost at one point stopped him. He's almost a lot of confidence but he'll give anyone trouble - I'd like to see him vs Brandon Rios as a confidence fight. I hear Rios is back as well.
              Good comment 100%

Comment

I'd expect a decision victory for Alexander, since Castillo is just a gatekeeper coming up from 140, but I can't see Alexander making any noise at the top level at this point. Cruz/Grayton is a good fight.

Comment

Working...
                X