Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Murata, Machado, Gassiev, Burnett, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weekend Review: Murata, Machado, Gassiev, Burnett, More

A busy weekend around the world produced one upset, some predictable results and redemption for a popular Japanese fighter. All in all, the entertainment value was pretty high. Here is a look at the biggest winners and loser.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Murata vs Jacobs. Make it Uncle Bob.

Comment

Damn Murata in with the best heavyweights of the world once again great proofreading skills.

Comment

I would have picked Ndam as the biggest loser. He quit like a dog after talking a lot of smack.

Comment

"I believe he (Murata) could compete with a certain crop of 160-pounders (think Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux) but might have trouble with the next level (Gennady Golovkin, Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs and Jermall Charlo"

What the heck has Charlo done at 160 to justify saying he's on a higher level in the division than BJS and Lemieux?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            "I believe he (Murata) could compete with a certain crop of 160-pounders (think Billy Joe Saunders and David Lemieux) but might have trouble with the next level (Gennady Golovkin, Canelo Alvarez, Daniel Jacobs and Jermall Charlo"

What the heck has Charlo done at 160 to justify saying he's on a higher level in the division than BJS and Lemieux?
            you think that matters? hes got the hype. all the people saying ggg fights tomato cans and bums love him so they are full of sh-it of course but we knew that.

Comment

Stop making lies up to justify your disdain. Can you tell us what exactly did N'Dam said that was so disrespectul? People like you just assumed sort about black boxers because of ur views of black. What smack did he say? He was never disrespectful to Murata, he just thought he won. You people are demonizing him for something that was even his fought. Also He didnt train for this fight because of the Hurricane in Miami. You hate him fine, but stop lying to justify your hatred.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I would have picked Ndam as the biggest loser. He quit like a dog after talking a lot of smack.
                Stop making lies up to justify your disdain. Can you tell us what exactly did N'Dam said that was so disrespectul? People like you just assumed sort about black boxers because of ur views of black. What smack did he say? He was never disrespectful to Murata, he just thought he won. You people are demonizing him for something that was even his fought. Also He didnt train for this fight because of the Hurricane in Miami. You hate him fine, but stop lying to justify your hatred.

Comment

Working...
                X