Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev: I Think Yunier Dorticos Will Beat Murat Gassiev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Lebedev: I Think Yunier Dorticos Will Beat Murat Gassiev

WBA "super" cruiserweight champion Denis Lebedev believes his countryman, IBF champion Murat Gassiev, will get beaten by WBA 'regular' champion Yunier Dorticos when they collide early next year in the semi-finals of the World Boxing Super Series (WBSS) tournament. On Saturday, Gassiev made his first defense of the International Boxing Federation (IBF) beating, by knocking out veteran and former world champion Krzysztof Wlodarczyk in the third round of their WBSS quarter-final bout in Newark, New Jersey.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A true 50-50 pick'em fight.

Comment

Dorticos has a chance to beat Usyk aswell and upset the tournament. His power can destroy anyone

Comment

No one cares what you think, after you b*tched out of this tournament. Gassiev already beat your a*ss anyway. Gassiev-Dorticos will be a great fight while it lasts, I got Gassiev by KO.

Comment

I think Gassiev and pretty solid and I favor him in this fight.

Comment

I don't care about Denis Lebedev's opinion. The hairlipped **** fought old man after old man until he got smashed up by Guillermo Jones.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQIMCkNB2Ek/ anyone seen this?
              and btw Dorticos conditioning is **** from what I've seen so far, he was really tired against Kudryashov in the 2nd round and now I'm watching some other fights, after the 3rd round the guy is out of breath

Comment

Old man Lebedev still thinks he's the man of the division

Comment

Whats this flag Gassiev is holding?

Comment

Originally posted by Leonis View Post
                    Whats this flag Gassiev is holding?

Comment

Working...
                    X