Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata: I'll Try My Best To Beat Gennady Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryota Murata: I'll Try My Best To Beat Gennady Golovkin!

Japan's Ryota Murata beat champion Hassan N'Dam by technical knockout Sunday to capture the World Boxing Association middleweight title. The 2012 Olympic champion avenged a controversial points loss to the Frenchman earlier this year with a convincing display in Tokyo, inflicting heavy punishment on N'Dam who failed to come out for round eight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Murata but let's see what Uncle Bob allows him to do with his career.

Comment

never known of a japanese fighter who was any good above midget weights. doubt this guys any different.

Comment

Golovkin would knock Murata out during the national anthems.

Comment

The MW division is deep with talent. I wish Murata San the best.

Comment

seems like everyone wants ggg now that hes aged and by the time they might fight him will have been through another year of boxing canelo

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              never known of a japanese fighter who was any good above midget weights. doubt this guys any different.
              He won a gold medal at the olympics. He is for sure 'any good'

Comment

jacobs vs murata would be a good fight. jacobs would crumble. this isnt an old man he would be fighting

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Same. Screams hype job. Every pic he is smiling. After his first loss was a big smear campaign on ndam. Almost like their boy didn't lose. Arum trying to make him the Japanese 48. What's with arum and all this yellow fever?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    jacobs vs murata would be a good fight. jacobs would crumble. this isnt an old man he would be fighting
                    Murata vs Lara first. Murata's ducking Lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X