Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Why Malignaggi Should Quiet Down. And Why He Won't.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Why Malignaggi Should Quiet Down. And Why He Won't.

By Martin Rogers - Paulie Malignaggi was getting busy again early on Saturday, getting fired up, putting in the hard graft. But not in a boxing ring, or a gym, or even on television, but on Twitter, where most of his recent business seems to get done. It was a now-familiar show and it lasted about an hour. A bunch of Conor McGregor-supporting Ultimate Fighting Championship fans threw out...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wouldn't mind seeing the guy who won more rounds against Mayweather than Canelo fight Paulie. Paulie doesn't have power, and Conor would probably be able to last off that alone.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Wouldn't mind seeing the guy who won more rounds against Mayweather than Canelo fight Paulie. Paulie doesn't have power, and Conor would probably be able to last off that alone.
      Really, Mayweather didn't even have to train to beat Conor. He wasn't defensive at all. He even TKO Conor, something he hadn't done since the 2007. 10 years ago, not counting Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post

is that how you choose to describe McGregor now ?

hilarious

Comment

keep educating the tards Paulie

Comment

his best (only) asset is his mouth. hed die if it ever stopped moving.

Comment

Paulie actually needs to turn up the volume. Go for the jugular. Talk about stuff that stings deep. Namsayin?

Put me on the payroll and I'll have that fight in writing in less than 30 days.

Comment

Paulie is getting sad man. I get that he smells a payday, but man, it's getting old. The whole "no balls" thing is cringe as fuk.

McGregor already moved from MMA to fight someone infinitely better than Paulie ever was, so obviously he has balls.

Comment

I thought paulie was going on a Italian bum tour to end his career ?

Surly he makes enough money from commentary .

Just embarrassing himself for a potential pay day that won't come

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Paulie is getting sad man. I get that he smells a payday, but man, it's getting old. The whole "no balls" thing is cringe as fuk.

McGregor already moved from MMA to fight someone infinitely better than Paulie ever was, so obviously he has balls.
                    Youre kidding me, Balls to fight a 40 yr old retired soft puncher that he had 25lbs on for 50 million dollars, balls had nothing to do with it and wasn't the Irish Gorilla going to take over boxing, he is full of sht.

Plastic Mac is a blow hard that quit fighting against Floyd as soon as he started getting tagged clean with good solid shots didn't throw a single punch back for over a minute and a half of being belted from pillar to post, the guy is a quitter and Pauli knows it.

Comment

Working...
                    X