Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hassan N'Dam, Ryota Murata Ready For Rematch Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hassan N'Dam, Ryota Murata Ready For Rematch Battle

Ndam vs. Murata Weigh-In Photos Gallery - The world title rematch between World Boxing Association (WBA) middleweight champion Hassan N'Dam (36-2, 21 KOs), of France, and No. 1 contender Ryta Murata (12-1, 9 KOs), of Japan, will be televised live to the U.S. from Tokyo, on ESPN2 and ESPN Deportes, Tomorrow! Sunday, October 22, at 7:15 a.m. ET. Same-day replay will be shown on ESPN2 at 6:30 p.m. ET. Photos by Naoki Fukada/Notifight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Murata was horribly robbed in the first fight. Lets hope he gets the win he deserves this time

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
      Murata was horribly robbed in the first fight. Lets hope he gets the win he deserves this time
      what if the ref stops the fight after a series of low blows? will that prove ndam is better?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        what if the ref stops the fight after a series of low blows? will that prove ndam is better?
        Are you ******ed? There was zero reason for your crying.

Comment

Why do Arum's fighters constantly get robbed or screwed these days? Loma vs Salido, Pacquiao vs Horn, Murata vs NDam. Every other promoter, like Haymon or GBP or Roc Nation, gets every controversial decision in favor of their A-side fighter, not against. But with Arum lately, it's been the opposite. What is with that? Is the boxing establishment trying to phase him out?

Also, wow, did anyone else see the pics of those flyweights making weight? Some of the most weight drained dudes I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
            Why do Arum's fighters constantly get robbed or screwed these days? Loma vs Salido, Pacquiao vs Horn, Murata vs NDam. Every other promoter, like Haymon or GBP or Roc Nation, gets every controversial decision in favor of their A-side fighter, not against. But with Arum lately, it's been the opposite. What is with that? Is the boxing establishment trying to phase him out?

Also, wow, did anyone else see the pics of those flyweights making weight? Some of the most weight drained dudes I've ever seen.
            Wouldnt be surprised if haymon was using investor money to pay off judges to hurt top rank, hes already shown a propensity for using dishonorable tactics like blocking venues and paying off sparring partners so it really wouldn't surprise me

Comment

My Japanese brothers will deliver tonight, 12 hours from now.
              Murata by ko

Comment

Murata has been new to this level but now i think he raises the bar ans stops Nimdang Takumnumdang nimdang in this fight. I think he gonna suprise a few people and become one of the best in the division. When GG retires he gonna be the new nr.1. Believe that!
                Last edited by Tobi.G; 10-21-2017, 05:47 PM.

Comment

"The decision was considered questionable, leading the WBA to suspend the two judges -- Gustavo Padilla of Panama and Canada’s Hubert Earle, who handed in the scorecards – for six months."

LOL! And if they get paid more money for that fight then they can win in one year without being corrupted? what about 6 years or being suspended for life?

Comment

Murata was jobbed at home, peculiar.

I watched that fight knowing N'Dam would be difficult to look good against and Murata beat him convincingly.

N'Dam is a fine boxer, lacks the durability to match his heart so fights accordingly, dude is slick in the mould of Lara dare I say but Murata hits like a damn mule kicks and he showed he can be effective closing the ring which is/was an arduous task against the Frenchman.

Murata'a concentration levels and conditioning is commendable. These two are true professionals. Another great match up in an increasingly deep division.

Comment

Working...
                    X