Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Murata Will Be On Pound-For-Pound Lists By End of 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Murata Will Be On Pound-For-Pound Lists By End of 2018

Bob Arum still believes in Ryota Murata's ability to become one of the best boxers in the world. The 85-year-old Arum thinks Murata was wronged when judges scored him a split-decision loser to Hassan N'Dam on May 20 in Tokyo. If Murata can avenge that defeat in their rematch Sunday in Tokyo, Arum, Murata's co-promoter, feels the Japanese middleweight will get right back on track toward stardom.
    [Click Here To Read More]

let him first defeat Hassan. lol

Comment

Sure thing. By the way, how's your arteriosclerosis going, Bob?
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 10-21-2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Murata hasn't done anything yet to get such an endorsement, Bob is selling hooks. Murata has some offense, but his defense is wanting. He covers up and goes into a shell, he handcuffs himself. He doesn't slip and counter, he blocks and waits.

Comment

Hopefully he will also be on the 7 month old list of attendees at your funeral by the end of 2018, Mr. Bob.

Go into the light, Bob. It'll be fun! No worries. Boxing is in great hands with Oscar. Sleeeeeep Bob, Sleeeeeeeeep.

Comment

who?.........

Comment

Arum needs to stop hyping his fighters up with ridiculous statements.

Let the fighters do the talking in the ring themselves and the fans will decide if they're the real deal or not

Main reason many people dislike lomachenko, is because he was hyped up so much

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Sure thing. By the way, how's your arteriosclerosis going, Bob?
                But at his age he's still more relevant in boxing than all of us... and many of us will be lucky to still be alive at +80! and for the rest many will be into a retirement home with zero power and zero travel by year! yep the reality suck sometime! so kudos to the old farts for still having a good life and young sexy women around them!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxHec View Post
                  But at his age he's still more relevant in boxing than all of us... and many of us will be lucky to still be alive at +80! and for the rest many will be into a retirement home with zero power and zero travel by year! yep the reality suck sometime! so kudos to the old farts for still having a good life and young sexy women around them!
                  In that case, most everybody in this world deserves a kudo from me, the less relevant human being on the planet

This does not mean that the old fart can talk bull**** about boxing. Murata on the P4P list?

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                    In that case, most everybody in this world deserves a kudo from me, the less relevant human being on the planet

This does not mean that the old fart can talk bull**** about boxing. Murata on the P4P list?
                    I don't know I always have trouble talking s*** to or about old people... And I can't say BS things against Bob Arum or Don King even I know they are not angels, for me their accomplishments as promoters are really great, if us with all our brains why +80s dudes like Arum can't talk s*** time to time? Dana White instead yeah I have no problem calling him an as***le!

Comment

Working...
                    X