Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy Stopped in a Bloodbath on Bellator Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy Stopped in a Bloodbath on Bellator Card

Hardy vs. Williams Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn - It was a bad night at the office for female boxers who turned to Mixed Martial Arts as part of the Bellator 185 card. Photos by Dave Mandel. Heather Hardy, who is undefeated at 20-0 as a boxer and remains a popular staple on the East Coast fight scene, made her MMA debut in June as part of Bellator 180 in New York City and picked up a third round TKO win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This web should be called MMAscene

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
      This web should be called MMAscene
      No. She is also a boxer too.

Comment

Just watched the highlights. Blood was flowing freely.

Comment

I should've saved her before the MMA switch.

Comment

I watched the fIght live last night and while hardy fought bravely she was pretty much dominated. Great stoppage .

Comment

****ing brutal. That kick blew her face to smithereens.

Comment

I get the sense that she fell into the marketing hype surrounding her looks, like Paige. I mean look at her at the face-off, what the hell is that getup?

But I will give her credit for taking such a brutal shot, staying on her feet and still being game, unlike Rousey who went down like a sack of something twice

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I get the sense that she fell into the marketing hype surrounding her looks, like Paige. I mean look at her at the face-off, what the hell is that getup?

But I will give her credit for taking such a brutal shot, staying on her feet and still being game, unlike Rousey who went down like a sack of something twice
                  Never mind the face off, what the fook was her get up like in the fight. Skin tight baby pull up pants and and crop tops do not frame a fat tummy well at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X