No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika, Tim Tszyu Pumped For Their Bouts in Sydney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sakio Bika, Tim Tszyu Pumped For Their Bouts in Sydney

Former super middleweight world champion Sakio Bika and several of Australia's brightest boxing prospects, including Tim Tszyu, will appear on a multi-title fight card on Sunday. Named after Australia's best known boxing trainer, the Johnny Lewis Fight Night at Sydney's The Star, features Australian, Commonwealth and regional title fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sakio Bika, one of the 5-10 best wins of "All Time Great" Andre Ward's career... lol.

That said, he is a good boxer and a warrior, and I respect anyone who gets in the ring and fights with courage as he does. Hopefully he's doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Sakio Bika, one of the 5-10 best wins of "All Time Great" Andre Ward's career... lol.

That said, he is a good boxer and a warrior, and I respect anyone who gets in the ring and fights with courage as he does. Hopefully he's doing well.
      He Gave Andre Ward Hell for all 12rds & Probably his toughest fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post

Wow.

You somehow managed to praise Sakio Bika while simultaneously ****ting on Andre Ward for fighting him.

That's quite a feat of douchebaggery. Congrats, Boxing Illogic.

Comment

Working...
        X