Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gassiev, Wlodarczyk - On Weight, Ready For WBSS Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gassiev, Wlodarczyk - On Weight, Ready For WBSS Battle

Gassiev vs. Wlodarczyk Weigh-In Photos Gallery - The World Boxing Super Series (WBSS) tournament returns to America this Saturday night for the fourth and final cruiserweight division quarterfinals bout, when undefeated International Boxing Federation (IBF) champion Murat "Iron" Gassiev makes his first title defense against former two-time world champion Krzysztof "Diablo" Wlodarczyk. Photos by Stephanie Trapp/Ring Star
    [Click Here To Read More]

I doubt anybody in America gives a **** about these damn Gypsies

Comment

Shocking reporting. "Previously undefeated Kudryashov" - Except that he'd already lost to Durodola.

I've not seen much of either Gassiev or Wlodarczyk. If Gassiev scraped by Lebedev he seems to be a bit short priced in the betting to win this fight at a best price of 1/12 (-1200).

Anybody any thoughts on this? Wlodarczyk doesn't look to be finished yet, so why the massive odds against him winning bearing in mind his pedigree? Did Gassiev look impressive against Lebedev despite the scores? From the report it looks to have been a close fight and apart from Lebedev his professional record looks thin.

Comment

War Murat "The Beast" Gassiev!

Comment

Originally posted by aretrospective View Post
          Shocking reporting. "Previously undefeated Kudryashov" - Except that he'd already lost to Durodola.

I've not seen much of either Gassiev or Wlodarczyk. If Gassiev scraped by Lebedev he seems to be a bit short priced in the betting to win this fight at a best price of 1/12 (-1200).

Anybody any thoughts on this? Wlodarczyk doesn't look to be finished yet, so why the massive odds against him winning bearing in mind his pedigree? Did Gassiev look impressive against Lebedev despite the scores? From the report it looks to have been a close fight and apart from Lebedev his professional record looks thin.
          Good call! Was just about to point out the same. As for the fight, Wlodarczyk is a tough SOB. I think he has what it takes to upset the untested Gassiev (best win is an old Lebedev)

Comment

Sulecki is the best Polish fighter right now. But that tattoo on his neck is embarrassing!

Comment

Originally posted by aretrospective View Post

I think this is gonna be a dull fight with Diablo's awkward style and rarely opening up with Gassiev less than heavy work rate and Diablo effecting waiting for openings to counter.

Gassiev won convincingly but didnt really look impressive against Lebedev. He's a big puncher no doubt but damn he lacks guile, tough hombre seems to motor on in one gear.

Diablo is slowing down, he's crafty and damn he's durable I just doubt his work rate, though I feel Gassiev is somewhat laboured and lazy.

I'll take Gassiev on points, 116-112 possibly closer, Diablo's defence is massively underrated but he's not a high tempo grafter this could very possibly be a split decision. Hard to call, the eye catching shots will likely be Gassiev, but the Pole will have success too.

Comment

That polish Sulecki-guy is one tall mother****er but Culcay prolly beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                  That polish Sulecki-guy is one tall mother****er but Culcay prolly beats him.
                  Nope........

Comment

I like to see Murat be the first to KO Krzysztof Wlodarczyk ( yes I had to copy and paste that name ).

Comment

Working...
                    X