Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Want Canelo, Daniel Jacobs, Lemieux Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gabe Rosado: I Want Canelo, Daniel Jacobs, Lemieux Rematch!

Gabriel "King" Rosado (24-11, 14 KOs) earned himself another shot against the top ten of the middleweight division after stopping Glen "Jersey Boy" Tapia (23-5, 15 KOs) in the sixth round of the scheduled ten-round main event of the latest edition of Golden Boy Boxing on ESPN at Park Theater at Monte Carlo. Rosado, of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, took the center of the ring at the start of the fight, asserting his veteran skills before landing a powerful lead left hook in the sixth round. The hook began a series of more blows that dropped the native of Passaic, New Jersey, who got to his feet once more before another flurry of punches forced the referee to end matters at 1:15 of the same round. Tapia was taken to the hospital shortly after the bout ended.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yup winning against a fellow can went to his head, someone's gonna cherry pick him and KO him.

Comment

...... .......

Comment

I like Rosado's chutzpah

Comment

Interesting that he doesn't mention GGG. Why leave him out?

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
            True. Because Golovkin already made hamburger meat out of Rosado’s face. Gabe doesn’t want anymore of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
              True. Because Golovkin already made hamburger meat out of Rosado’s face. Gabe doesn’t want anymore of that.
              He dont want that work lol! I wouldnt want a rematch with GGG either hahaa

Comment

I'm sure when any of them need a quick KO victory they'll call him.

Comment

"But not Golovkin **** that ****!"

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
                    He's already said before he wants the GGG rematch

Comment

Working...
                    X