No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Burnett-Zhakiyanov: Unification and Foundation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Burnett-Zhakiyanov: Unification and Foundation

By Cliff Rold - This Saturday on HBO (10:05 PM EST) will be a busy card. It's a night as much about investment as it is in the action to unfold. HBO is attempting to reestablish their way in a market where ESPN has joined Showtime as a serious competitor for top tier talent. The identity of the brand is in flux. The programming choices since Top Rank took their talent to the worldwide leader lay out a pretty clear direction...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Other than hbo's middleweights, the rest is garbage. HBO has all but given up non-ppv boxing. No one is buying hbo for the boxing now. Literally, no one. HBO was the only channel that mattered for a long time. And now it is gone. I can still hear Lampley crying when Pac got knocked unconscious. He knew that was the end of big time boxing on hbo.

Comment

Does Takam really possess the enigmatic power of 'ol smokin Beeeerrrt Cooper!

I suppose a 70% KO record helps. But he's giving up 5 inches in height and only a couple inches in reach.

He better bob and weave like smokin Joe Frazier, otherwise i fear it'll be KO no 20 for AJ.

Comment

Working...
      X