Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Viewership Went Down During Lara-Gausha Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Viewership Went Down During Lara-Gausha Main Event

Television viewers reacted the same way to the Erislandy Lara-Terrell Gausha fight Saturday night as fans in attendance. Showtime's viewership went down during Lara's mundane, 12-round win against Gausha, a rarity for a main event of a premium-cable broadcast. According to ratings released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research, Lara's unanimous-decision victory over Gausha peaked at 476,000 viewers and averaged 399,000.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F#cking obviously. I was saying that was a bs main event for that card from jump street as did many others. Its like trained sea otters are making decisions about some of these main events for cards.

Comment

Well, yeah......

Comment

What exactly does boxing lose if Lara is blackballed from the sport?
        Last edited by Pigeons; 10-17-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Lara is a joke that's why. He's too defensive with 0 power or showmens ship. Rigo is slick but also has his face shattering power. BJS is slick but his brash attitude draws peoples attention. Loma is slick but brings a level of skills not many of us have seen. Floyd was slick but his flare and showmen ship were some of the best. I can keep going.

Comment

I exited out of my stream by the 6th round. And I wasn't even paying attention for those 6 rounds, just on my phone looking at Instathots

Comment

Lara fought too safe vs Terrell freaking Gausha. He should have gotten him out of there.

Comment

Man, the media has been really very vocal lately about his boring performances. I hope he takes this to heart and delivers more action in his fights but I doubt it will.

Comment

Duh!!! It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out!! The Lara fight wasn't as entertaining as the previous fights because of the knockouts!! Plus casual fans don't like tactical fighters anyway that's only for hardcore boxing fans! Everyone knows the knock on Lara is that he's boring and he "runs" plus it was closer to midnight when he fought lol

Comment

Erislandy "The Cure for Insomnia" Lara

Comment

Working...
                    X