Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: I Was Ready For Andre Ward - I'm Ready For Anyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beterbiev: I Was Ready For Andre Ward - I'm Ready For Anyone

Light heavyweight contender Artur Beterbiev (11-0 11 KOs) is one fight away from becoming a world champion in one of the most talent rich divisions in the sport. Beterbiev will face Enrico Koelling on November 11th in Fresno, California for the vacant IBF light heavyweight belt. The fight will be televised by ESPN as part of Top Rank's boxing series on the network.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barrera will square up with you very soon.

Comment

Barrera will get hurt fighting Beterbiev
      The minute he gets that first shot he won't swing anymore

Comment

A lot of people say he’s unproven and to some extent he is in the professional ranks.. but he’s the real deal and although unproven I feel he’s the best in the division.. aside from maybe Stevenson’s left hand I don’t know who or what can stop this guy, he’s a very destructive force

Comment

His career has been going way too slow. Hope he gets Stevenson or Kov next

Comment

Ah well. It will always appear like Andre never had the desire to hang around and take on even more dangerous beasts in the division, y'know like proper champs used to do. Andre had so much more to give, in my opinion. If your finest hours were vs Froch and two contested wins vs Kovalev, then that's hardly earth shattering stuff.

Comment

beterbiev is the real reason slappin soggy quit he could not face up to the beating he knew was in store for him so he quit

Comment

Ward is retired, but there's still plenty of competition @ 175: Stevenson, Kovalev, Barerra, Gvozdyk, Browne, Bivol, Alvarez, Badou Jack, and Joe Smith Jr.!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  beterbiev is the real reason slappin soggy quit he could not face up to the beating he knew was in store for him so he quit
                  Yeah sure !

He was also ready for Kovalev, but then pulled out citing he needed more fights first, remember ?

Stop buying everything someone sells u.

So if he wasn't even ready for Kovalev, how was he ready for Ward ?

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    Wards holding on the inside vs beterbiev wouldnt be smart. I've seen he fight durable people while being hugged and still knock them.

Comment

Working...
                    X