Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd Breaks Down, Batters, Stops Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd Breaks Down, Batters, Stops Austin Trout

Hurd vs. Trout Fight Photos Gallery - IBF Junior Middleweight World Champion Jarrett Hurd became the first person to stop veteran former champion Austin Trout with a 10th round technical knockout in the first defense of his world title in the opening bout of the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Not impressed by Hurd. Trout was hitting him with the kitchen sink the entire fight.

Comment

Trout actually did well. He got the right gameplan and all, but this guy Hurd is just so resilient. He's a punching bag that won't break and can fire with great effect.

I'm not so sure if he will last against Charlo, but he'll definitely batter Lara. He may not win but the Cuban won't come out without getting punished.

Comment

Hurd durability will win the day if he fights Charlo. Charlo can punch but can he equally absorb punches?
        Hurd fighting style is unique and I see Charlo walking into Hurd's favorite uppercut.
        Lara can out box Hurd but he must get ready to endure severe punishment.

Comment

I never saw Trout get hit with that many hard shots before but he stood up but, look at how many shots Hurd w/ out power ...a harder hitter would have had inflicted some serious damage or possibly put him down... he needs to stay at 1:54 or going up will be a disaster eventually

Comment

Hurd is a big guy, he probably kills him self making 154. I think he is moving to 160 soon. There are many good fights for him, starting with Jermall, Jacobs, Canelo..

Comment

Hurd's career will be short...

Comment

Charlo probably hurts him bad, trout and Harrison don’t have enough power. Him n Lara could b another angulo/Lara but Lara could earn a one sided but tough decision

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Hurd durability will win the day if he fights Charlo. Charlo can punch but can he equally absorb punches?
                  Charlo/Trout. Charlo took the best of what Trout had to give and was still right there in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Charlo/Trout. Charlo took the best of what Trout had to give and was still right there in front of him.
                    That Charlo who fought Trout is at middleweight.He is not the one who fought yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                    X