Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I'm Ready To Unify, 2018 is The Year For Unifications

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I'm Ready To Unify, 2018 is The Year For Unifications

IBF Junior Middleweight World Champion Jarrett Hurd became the first person to stop veteran former champion Austin Trout with a 10th round technical knockout in the first defense of his world title in the opening bout of the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING telecast from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jarrett Hurd puts the 154 division on blast!!

Comment

... "Hurd had a 89-31 edge in power punches landed over the last three rounds and connected on 43 percent of his power shots over 10 rounds."

This was impressive...

Comment

Hurd clumsy but his size helps him take over fights later, hes not touching charlo or Lara he should be fighting cotto but it won't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Hurd clumsy but his size helps him take over fights later, hes not touching charlo or Lara he should be fighting cotto but it won't happen.
          height 6′ 1″ / 185cm
          reach 76½″ / 194cm

Comment

Respect on testing himself, but I don't see him getting past Lara or Charlo. Lara bores the f#ck outta him & Charlo probably sleeps him & yells at him.

Kinda rooting on a WBSS for 154 for 2018, but now it looks like Lubin is in a rebuilding stage for the next 18mos-2yrs if they are smart. I mean they did miss about 3 or 4 steps/caliber of opponent from going from whoever he last fought to Charlo.

Comment

Of the three on that card, I feel like Hurd's the worst of the bunch. By no means bad himself, and I was impressed with his performance, but Lara can just safely outbox him it seems, and Charlo's just scary.

Hurd has lots of holes in his defense and will lose rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                Of the three on that card, I feel like Hurd's the worst of the bunch. By no means bad himself, and I was impressed with his performance, but Lara can just safely outbox him it seems, and Charlo's just scary.

Hurd has lots of holes in his defense and will lose rounds.
                Im with you on this! Trout has almost zero power but landed 40% of his power punching. Let someone his size like Charlo do that and hes going to sleep.

Comment

Seems like a cool guy but that lion is coming

Comment

He's a strong guy but gets hit way too much for the elite.

Comment

Working...
                    X