Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Abner Mares - I'm Ready For Him in LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I Want Abner Mares - I'm Ready For Him in LA

Featherweight world champion Leo Santa Cruz was victorious in his Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deporte fights Saturday night from StubHub Center in Carson, Calif. and officially set up a world championship rematch between the two popular southern California champions in early 2018. "I want Abner Mares," said Santa Cruz. "I said if we both win; we're going to fight. I'm ready to fight him in Los Angeles in the beginning of next year."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Still think the fight plays out the same. Not the thing I am most hyped about for 2018 but would watch it.

Comment

Maybe have another tune up? Just to be on the safe side.

Comment

Regardless of what people say the rematch is a great fight

Still 2 of the top 5 guys in the division.Both Coming off great wins within the last year

Perfect time to make a rematch

Comment

Umm no you ain't ready with that "use my head to block punches" defense.

Comment

I've just never been sold on Abner Mares. The fight we need to see is Carl Frampton vs. Leo Santa Cruz III.

Comment

Judging them on last nights performance mares wins easy and that stoppage with avalos was a disgrace you train for a world title shot for three months to be stopped in that manner ref shouldnt be at that level

Comment

Abner Mares looks GREAT with his new trainer!

Comment

Leo will be tomorrow's I believe no problem Maress is overrated but how did Chris Avalos get a title opportunity that was ridiculous... Morrie's may even go the distance it's not Jhonny Gonzalez...

Comment

Lsc and mares are a waste of time. Tune ups to set up a rematch that isnt even wanted or needed. Too many rematches nowadays for fights with clear winner and proof of the winner just being better. This upcoming match and garcia or porter probably getting thutman again. Move on and get some fresh fights and stay fookin active geesh

Comment

Working...
                    X