Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Drops, Decisions Terrell Gausha in a Snoozer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara Drops, Decisions Terrell Gausha in a Snoozer

Barclays Center, Brooklyn, New York - Recognized as the best junior middleweight in the sport, WBA/IBO world champion Erislandy Lara (25-2-2, 14 KOs) dropped and outboxed previously undefeated United States Olympian Terrell Gausha (20-1, 9 KOs) over twelve rounds. The scores were 116-111, 117-110, 117-110.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A miserable fight between two miserable boxers.

Comment

that title

Comment

Neither one even looked like they were even in a fight. Ive seen guys spar with head hear for 3 rounds do more damage then these 2 did.

Comment

Damn Lara is boring as hell

Comment

Lara es lo mismo de siempre, ****ing boring as hell and I'm Cuban.

Comment

I turned off my stream because it was THAT boring.

Comment

Lara should never headline a Charlo fight, EVER AGAIN! Charlo is the King of 154! Charlo vs. Hurd! Make it happen! Someone please show some love for Nathaniel Gallimore! I need to see that cat again! YEAH MON!

Comment

This is why Lara will never get a big fight again. Whenever he gets a chance to he ends up stinking up the joint.

Why would any big name fighter want to get in the ring with him?

Comment

That main event turnt out to be the walkout bout. Ha ha you heard

Comment

Working...
                    X