No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco Blasts Out Eddie Ramirez in One Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Antonio DeMarco Blasts Out Eddie Ramirez in One Round

StubHub Center, Carson, California - Former world champion Antonio DeMarco (33-6-1, 24 KOs) turned back the block by stopping junior welterweight prospect Eddie Ramirez (17-1, 11 KOs) in the first round. Ramirez put together a string of solid wins in the last two years, with victories over Erick Bone, Ryan Karl, Kevin Watts and Jessie Roman. DeMarco lost three in a row, to Jessie Vargas, Rances Barthelemy and Omar Figueroa. He stopped his slide in February, with a decision win over Luis Solis.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Big win by DeMarco after a string of losses. Kudos to the veteran in stopping a good prospect in Ramirez.

Comment

Terrrible stoppage. Ref looked like he was going to stop it before the biggest punch even landed.

Comment

WOW! Congrats to DeMarco he really needed that win good for him!

Comment

The ref needs to be banned from televised fights. The stoppage was unbelievably early. Should’ve given a standing 8 count. The guy wasn’t even hurt.

Comment

Damn i missed this fight, I like eddie dude is very skilled if not the most stamina having figther but is skilled.

Comment

Horrible stoppage. Rematch needed.

Comment

Way to early of a stoppage but rameriez proved he can't take a punch

Comment

I was happy to see Eduardo get rid of a punching bag called cowboy Ryan and I still think Eduardo is very good but he got a little greedy with DeMarco against the ropes and that uppercut was the beginning of the end. It was clearly an early stoppage but DeMarco already proved he could hurt Eduardo twice and would have taken him out anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X