Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I Promise That Trout Is Not Going All 12 Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: I Promise That Trout Is Not Going All 12 Rounds

NEW YORK Jarrett Hurd usually avoids predictions, but he made an exception Thursday. The undefeated Hurd didn't just state that he'll beat Austin Trout in the first defense of his IBF junior middleweight title Saturday night. Hurd promised that he'll become the first fighter to knock out Trout when they square off in the first of three 154-pound championship matches Showtime will broadcast from Brooklyn's Barclays Center (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hurd looks like he’s 9 feet tall. He’s still a bum though. Whenever he gets hit he puts his head real low where he can’t see. He’s going to get exposed from that real soon. He can’t beat the top tier in the division.

Comment

Hurd is putting a lot on it!! Lol He's not gonna make it 12 that's my bold prediction!! Lol

Comment

I don't think he will KO Trout. I really don't think he even beats Trout.

Comment

Working...
        X