Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frampton: Santa Cruz Sees Mares Rematch as Easier Than Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frampton: Santa Cruz Sees Mares Rematch as Easier Than Me

Carl Frampton feels Leo Santa Cruz is pursuing a rematch with Abner Mares over a rubber match against him because Santa Cruz thinks it's an easier fight. Santa Cruz has repeatedly stated that he'll battle Mares again if they win their featherweight title fights Saturday night in Carson, California. The target date for the Santa Cruz-Mares rematch is sometime in March in Los Angeles, according to Richard Schaefer, whose company is co-promoting the FOX doubleheader that'll feature Santa Cruz and Mares (7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

If that was the case he wouldn’t of asked for a tuneup before fighting mares again

Comment

santa cruz beat this guy twice imo...CLEARLY BOTH TIMES

AND HE DID IT WITH 2 DIFFERENT STYLES

carl u cant fool me...u got your career biggest win (allegedly/according to judges lol) and then just bc u lose "once" u went to get another trainer? hahahaha funny joke..u know santa cruz cracked u twice and he did it in 2 different ways...he banged you up and made u run a bit the first night...and the 2nd night he straight up gave u a lesson that u didnt think he could...

carl is very overrated

Comment

Frampton and santa cruz both overated in a poor division lee selby beats both

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
          santa cruz beat this guy twice imo...CLEARLY BOTH TIMES

AND HE DID IT WITH 2 DIFFERENT STYLES

carl u cant fool me...u got your career biggest win (allegedly/according to judges lol) and then just bc u lose "once" u went to get another trainer? hahahaha funny joke..u know santa cruz cracked u twice and he did it in 2 different ways...he banged you up and made u run a bit the first night...and the 2nd night he straight up gave u a lesson that u didnt think he could...

carl is very overrated
          Exactly.

Santa won both fights...

Almost all the U.K fighters are overrated by the fans of U.K that are very ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
            Frampton and santa cruz both overated in a poor division lee selby beats both
            santa cruz is a technician...but u're right selby has a much better shot than frampton ever did...then again santa cruz just might bring too much volume/technique

Comment

Frampton should focus on other fighters apart from Leo..is Leo the only champion at the division?

Comment

I would like to see Carl Frampton vs Gary Russell Jr or Abner Mares!! I'm not to crazy about a trilogy with these guys. But if Santa Cruz decided to do one I wouldn't be TOO mad at it.

Comment

For every name mentioned in this article, I'd like to see just one of them call out Rigo at 126. Selby can get it too if he wants. This clinical dance around Rigo is/has been fcuking pathetic.

Comment

sit down, he beat you twice bruh....

Comment

Working...
                    X