Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd Wants Lara After 'Spectacular Performance' Against Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd Wants Lara After 'Spectacular Performance' Against Trout

Jarrett Hurd expects to put on a "spectacular performance" against Austin Trout. If that happens Saturday night, and Hurd defends his IBF junior middleweight title, he wants to challenge an even better southpaw in his following fight. Hurd also expects Erislandy Lara to win in the main event Saturday night at Brooklyn's Barclays Center, which he hopes leads to a 154-pound championship unification fight between them.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Blah blah blah again. Why don't these block heads just copy and paste the trite audio coming out of their mouths?

I want to fight the best, My skills are under-rated, I'm going to clean out the division, I want to unify..bull****.

Comment

The title of this article made me think Hurd beat Trout already smh lol They could have worded that better. Anyway I think the winner of this fight should face Lara next anyway because it's a unification. I doubt Charlo will fight Lara because they are "friends"!

Comment

Hurd should take one fight at a time... focus on Trout because he is a live underdog.

Comment

Trying to avoid Charlo I see lol Charlo called him out after KOing Hatley. I guess Hurd doesn't want that work.

Charlo restated his intention to hunt Hurd yesterday too.

Comment

Hurd is the guy, now when Jermall moved to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              Trying to avoid Charlo I see lol Charlo called him out after KOing Hatley. I guess Hurd doesn't want that work.

Charlo restated his intention to hunt Hurd yesterday too.
              But Lara who dominated Trout has been calling out Charlo

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                Lara has never called out the twins to my knowledge. I need a video or quote.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  That is a lie...as you well know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    That is a lie...as you well know.
                    Let me teach you an old trick. Go to Google search engine and type Lara calls out Charlo Brothers

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    Lara has never called out the twins to my knowledge. I need a video or quote.
                    Deonte's boxing has a YouTube on it
                    Last edited by maracho; 10-14-2017, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X