Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Eyes Eubank Jr. But Given Cox Warning By Eubank Sr.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Eyes Eubank Jr. But Given Cox Warning By Eubank Sr.

London's George Groves (26-3, 19 KOs) already has Chris Eubank Jr. in his sights despite not yet opening his World Boxing Super Series account. "The Saint" meets Swindon's Jamie Cox (24-0, 13 early) at London's Wembley Arena on Saturday night in a fight that he believes is his for the taking, and one that will set him up for a semi-final match-up with Eubank, who beat previously undefeated Avni Yildrim by third-round KO in Stuttgart on Saturday night.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Does anyone know of the gym stories about Cox?

Like what has he done?

I saw a youtube video the other day that said he knocked out Badou Jack, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Does anyone know of the gym stories about Cox?

Like what has he done?

I saw a youtube video the other day that said he knocked out Badou Jack, lol.
      That's a stretch of imagination, knocking out Jack with sparing gloves and head guards? I'm gonna say I'm very sceptical to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
        That's a stretch of imagination, knocking out Jack with sparing gloves and head guards? I'm gonna say I'm very sceptical to say the least.
        I flat out believe it is a lie.

Comment

I flat out believe it is a lie.
          I didn't want to be so blunt, but I can't disagree.

I prefer people keep their sparring sessions private, it's a time when you can try things out in a safe environment that you probably wouldn't ever consider in a real bout.

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
            I didn't want to be so blunt, but I can't disagree.

I prefer people keep their sparring sessions private, it's a time when you can try things out in a safe environment that you probably wouldn't ever consider in a real bout.
            Yeah these stories seem to float around a lot these days.

Some of these fighters are very candid about what goes on. Eubank Jr being one of them. You'd think people would stop wanting to spar him.

Comment

Yeah these stories seem to float around a lot these days.

Some of these fighters are very candid about what goes on. Eubank Jr being one of them. You'd think people would stop wanting to spar him.
              I'm pretty sure they'll eventually curve petite to sign NDAs with hefty fines attached.

Comment

Working...
              X