Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves: I Told WBSS - 'Make Sure Eubank is on My Side of Draw!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves: I Told WBSS - 'Make Sure Eubank is on My Side of Draw!'

GEORGE GROVES claims he requested for Chris Eubank Jnr to be in his half of the draw for the World Boxing Super Series. Groves must beat his former England amateur room-mate to book a place in the lucrative tournament's semi-finals against Eubank Jnr. As No.1 seed, Groves got to pick his opponent for the quarter-finals of the 20m tournament first but has now revealed his other request to the organisers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Umm... wasn't it set up so the 1st and 3rd seeds would meet in the semis (providing they won their bouts) anyway George? That's why we got Usyk (#1) vs Breidis (#3) in the Cruiser tourney. In fact it's entirely how you'd expect it to be set up. Or you can think that you're the one pulling the strings here if you prefer - s'up to you I guess...
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 10-14-2017, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Groves v eubank is a class fight one them getting put to sleep like

Comment

it woul have been better in the final since everyone else in the tournament is terrible

Comment

WBSS been very good so far look forward to the Semi Finals with the Match Ups getting Tougher

Comment

Eubank always looks impressive, but it's against flat footed plodders with either no pedigree at the top level or too many miles on the clock. He has never beaten a world class boxer with relatively fast feet and a good jab.

Groves has boxed on a completely different level to Eubank and I'd therefore give him the edge in the fight.
            Last edited by fur; 10-14-2017, 12:11 PM.

Comment

At this point eubank is still seen as man with pootential.
              If he beats grooves we will knoiw he's arrived

Comment

Working...
              X