Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cox Smells Upset: I Saw in Groves' Eyes - He's a Scared Man!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cox Smells Upset: I Saw in Groves' Eyes - He's a Scared Man!

WBA Super World Super Middleweight champion George Groves (75,8 kg) (26-3, 19 KOs) and Jamie Cox (76,1 kg) (24-0,13 KOs) are ready for Saturday's Ali Trophy quarter-final clash at The SSE Arena, Wembley in London. "I have worked hard all my life to become a world champion," said Groves.
    [Click Here To Read More]

****, i'm gonna have to bet on this now

Groves by KO, before halfway, easy money

Comment

GG is the best SMW. Cox gonna get smashed

Comment

Who in the hell is Jamie Cox? 40 on the boxrec rankings, hasn't fought ANYONE I've heard of.. this sounds like a mismatch. Groves stops him in 6 or less. He's coming off some 4 rounders for crying outloud. Why is this guy in the tournament?

Comment

Good god this kid just said that?! Groves is gonna polax him in 8.

Comment

Cox just trying to make a fight of it. It must be difficult knowing most people are already anticipating the Groves v Eubank fight before Cox has even set foot in the ring.

Comment

Hopefully Cox does bring somethings even if it is just ruggedness and dirtyness. Otherwise George is just going to walk him on to one and take his chin off.

Comment

Didn't look scared to me, and why should he be? He's the bigger man, world champ, much more experienced, headlined Wembley ffs. Jamie Cox has it all to do in this fight, I just hope he embraces the experience and makes a go of it. See Groves winning by midround TKO.

Comment

Working...
                X