Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara, Gausha, Charlo, Lubin, Hurd and Trout All Make Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lara, Gausha, Charlo, Lubin, Hurd and Trout All Make Weight

Erickson Lubin promised Jermell Charlo on Friday afternoon that he'll take what Charlo has Saturday night. Charlo and Lubin were animated as they yelled at one another following their weigh-in at Barclays Center in Brooklyn for their 154-pound title fight at the same site Saturday night. Houston's Charlo weighed in at 153.6 pounds. Lubin, of Orlando, Florida, stepped on the New York State Athletic Commission's scale at 153.4 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Outstanding card. Lara disappoints with his opponent but what else is new? Lol

Comment

I already have my dvr set for this one!! And also the Leo Santa Cruz fight card!! This is a early Christmas present for me I am fan of the majority of these fighters!

Comment

Two and a half good fights. I don't what to say about Gausha.

Comment

Lara UD
          Charlo TKO
          Trout MD

Comment

baseball and boxing all day!! Love it!!

Comment

It's too bad the Frenchman Soro can't get a shot at a title. I'd rather see him vs Lara.

Comment

So disappointed with Lara the past couple years, smh

Comment

It would be nice to see Lubin rip the title from Charlo. If he does, he could be a serious force for years to come. I'm pumped up for this one!!

Comment

Rather see Lara vs Charlo, Trout vs Lubin and Gausha with Jerret H

Comment

Working...
                    X